Hello,

I stayed at this inexpensive beachfront spot in the Philippines, close to some beaches/sandbars, marine life, and falls. I’ve never really “featured” a location so let any feedback to make my video better would be great! There are drone shots and Gopro clips on this one. Thanks for watching!

• Like 1

That was quite entertaining!  I love the idea of living in a stilt house on the sea.  I really enjoyed the speed at which this piece moved.  Great music selection, well-timed, and good job using a diverse set of transitions.  If I could offer any creative input, it would be to maybe use fewer transitions overall, saving those gems for just the right time.  Nothing wrong with straight cuts B|

Aloha!

• Like 1

On 2018-04-10 at 9:52 PM, JBR LIFE Photography said:

That was quite entertaining!  I love the idea of living in a stilt house on the sea.  I really enjoyed the speed at which this piece moved.  Great music selection, well-timed, and good job using a diverse set of transitions.  If I could offer any creative input, it would be to maybe use fewer transitions overall, saving those gems for just the right time.  Nothing wrong with straight cuts B|

Aloha!

Thanks! I think my last transition with the rolling film thing was too much haha

• Like 1