On 3/8/2018 at 3:08 AM, mariosdarios said:

Just saying hi!

We have just acquired a reseller license for the Agras MG-1S www.prapopoulos.com

We are in here to suck up knowledge!

Cheers!

Any chance you know anything about the Phantom 4 RTK which I believe DJI is classifying an agricultural drone for some reason.

RTK is meant to make the drone flight a lot more accurate. Since the Agras is RTK ready, I suppose any other model featuring RTK tech would be fit/fitter for agri use. Remember that although Agras is purely a sprayer drone, a wider spectrum of agri uses is possible with the use of spectral cameras.  

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2018 at 2:42 PM, mariosdarios said:

RTK is meant to make the drone flight a lot more accurate. Since the Agras is RTK ready, I suppose any other model featuring RTK tech would be fit/fitter for agri use. Remember that although Agras is purely a sprayer drone, a wider spectrum of agri uses is possible with the use of spectral cameras.  

Hello Marrios. Do your know about Marrios Dimitramike? Are you the same person? He's aslo from your company. He contact me for our new sprayer drones. We're a Chinese manufacturer for sprayer drones, flight controller and accessories. We also produce RTK, ceter meter level drone flight solutions. Our website is www.topxgun.com 

1 hour ago, Cloud Lu said:

Hello Marrios. Do your know about Marrios Dimitramike? Are you the same person? He's aslo from your company. He contact me for our new sprayer drones. We're a Chinese manufacturer for sprayer drones, flight controller and accessories. We also produce RTK, ceter meter level drone flight solutions. Our website is www.topxgun.com 

Hi Cloud, yes its me, the same person

21 hours ago, mariosdarios said:

Hi Cloud, yes its me, the same person

Great, glad to contact with you again. I didn't get your reply since I sent you the specification for AVIO drones. Are you still interested in them? We also produce RTK, so we have opportunities to cooperate in many aspects.

On 5/17/2018 at 10:05 AM, Cloud Lu said:

Great, glad to contact with you again. I didn't get your reply since I sent you the specification for AVIO drones. Are you still interested in them? We also produce RTK, so we have opportunities to cooperate in many aspects.

Lets talk about business leads through e-mail, please use marios.dimitramike@gmail.com for this. Thanks

• 1 year later...

I have seen a lot of sugarcane ripening spraying done with the DJI Agras, some is very good, but some also very bad. Ripening of sugarcane is done by spraying a mild dilution of herbicide which scorches the plant and stops growth but does not kill it. this means that it is very easy to see how effective the spraying has been. If it was well sprayed then you can see a nice even browning of the crop, but when not done well it is very patchy and often stripy. I am not sure but I think RTK would help a great deal in improving the evenness of the application with the Agras.