Hi everyone,

My name is Jay and I’m a newbie to the drone community, located up in New England, New Hampshire to be exact!  

I'm a Motion Graphics Artist / VFX Artist by trade, and I'm looking to incorporate custom drone cinematography & photography into my work. I'm really pumped I came across this website, it looks like an amazing place to start learning!

I'll be looking to take the Part 107 Test as soon as I can - any advice / guidance is much appreciated.

Also, if anyone is curious, you can check out my work here:
https://jaydonohue.myportfolio.com/

Cheers,

Jay Donohue

6 hours ago, Jay Donohue said:

Hi everyone,

My name is Jay and I’m a newbie to the drone community, located up in New England, New Hampshire to be exact!  

I'm a Motion Graphics Artist / VFX Artist by trade, and I'm looking to incorporate custom drone cinematography & photography into my work. I'm really pumped I came across this website, it looks like an amazing place to start learning!

I'll be looking to take the Part 107 Test as soon as I can - any advice / guidance is much appreciated.

Also, if anyone is curious, you can check out my work here:
https://jaydonohue.myportfolio.com/

Cheers,

Jay Donohue

Hi, I am Graham from South Australia and am a potential buyer of a DJI Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo Drone. I am a newbie and have NO drone experience but have a Canon 700B camera. Would like to gain experience to be able to take photographs in Timor Leste, which is an hour's commercial flight from Darwin. I need to know where to get tuition. Am part of a not-for-profit organisation and looking to gain expertise to create attention grabbing photos to put into a Newsletter.