MNeumann

Job Opportunity in South Florida (Golf Hole-by-Hole Guided Tour)

Good Afternoon Everyone, 

I recently launch a digital marketing agency that focuses solely on the golfing industry. One of the services I offer is hole-by-hole guided tours. I'm looking for an individual/team that lives in South Florida (Atlantic side of the state) to do contract work as part of my team. I posted this job on droners.io and was overwhelmed with the responses from all over the country. I unfortunately was not specific about the location of the individual/team, so I'm hoping to make that clear here, I just want Florida based licensed UAV/Drone operators. 

I really appreciate your time and please reach out if you have any questions/interested. I'll be in Boca Raton from May 1-11 and I'm looking to meet prior to agreeing to any terms. 

Thanks,

Matthew Neumann

• Like 1

Matthew,

I am based in South Florida and operate 2 drones at the moment, Phantom 4 Pro (which I am likely going to sell) and an Inspire 2 with X5S camera.  I am one of the first to obtain the 107 license and well versed in commercial operations, along with being a professional photographer as well.

Please let me know if you would like to meet with me when you come to Boca Raton and I will be happy to accommodate one of those dates.  Have a wonderful day!

Robert

• Like 1

Hi Matthew,

I also would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and have a conversation about your business. With more than 300 golf courses in South Florida, including 120 with 15 miles of Fort Lauderdale, there's a lot of ground to cover. I operate a Phantom 4 Pro, and provide architects, engineers and contractors with photographs and video of job sites, as well as point cloud data that be converted to 3D models and orthomosaic images. Please visit: www.skydatauav.com and www.sunshinedrones.com. 

Best Regards,

David

• Like 1

Hello Matthew,

I am located in Fort Lauderdale near downtown and am interested in learning more about your needs.

I fly a Phantom 4 Pro and have my part 107 UAS Pilot Certification and insurance ($1M).

The opportunity sounds very interesting.

Thank you for your consideration.

Mark Cornwell

On 4/12/2018 at 12:41 PM, MNeumann said:

Good Afternoon Everyone, 

I recently launch a digital marketing agency that focuses solely on the golfing industry. One of the services I offer is hole-by-hole guided tours. I'm looking for an individual/team that lives in South Florida (Atlantic side of the state) to do contract work as part of my team. I posted this job on droners.io and was overwhelmed with the responses from all over the country. I unfortunately was not specific about the location of the individual/team, so I'm hoping to make that clear here, I just want Florida based licensed UAV/Drone operators. 

I really appreciate your time and please reach out if you have any questions/interested. I'll be in Boca Raton from May 1-11 and I'm looking to meet prior to agreeing to any terms. 

Thanks,

Matthew Neumann

Nelson

We are with Drone Nerds of Pinecrest we have 4 FAA Part 107 we cover South Florida to Key West. I would like to get more information on goining your team. 

I look forward in hearing  back from you. 

Nelson

Hey Everyone, 

I appreciate the responses and will reach out to each one of you individually to have a conversation about what we do and what you do. 

Best,

Matt

• Like 1

I am located in Deerfield Beach and am interested in learning more about your project.

I own a video production company here in south Florida and also offer real estate photography and videography services. I have been a television/video producer in the south Florida market for over 28 years.

I have a Phantom 4 Pro and the part 107 UAS Pilot Certification. 

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards

Paul Rogers

hawkvisionmedia.com

Hello Matthew,

We are a UAV services provider located in Miami Beach, but travel across the State for various events and clients.  I would enjoy the opportunity to discuss with you your needs and how we can help you.  Feel free to call us or email us at 305-775-9750 birddogdrones@gmail.com at your convenience.  Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Andy Allocco, Founder

BirdDog Drones, Inc.

PO BOX 402602

Miami Beach, Fl 33140

birddogdrones.com