FireDrone

G'day from Western Australia

G'day

A newbie here from Western Australia. Just starting out. I'm interested in getting into real estate and thermal imaging. I have a Dji Phantom 4

Any advice about getting onto real estate is appreciated as I really need to start paying off my drone.

Think that's about it.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

Welcome.  Check out https://www.platinumhd.tv/showcase/ 

you can also check out the various posts here. 

It’s probably next to impossible to make a living providing only aerial shots to realtors in California.  In order to make enough money you have to be able to provide all the photography, video and onlines galleries realtors need to market properties. 

It might be different in your area, but if the quality of PlatinumHD’s work is representative of that market you might have some stiff competition.  

7 hours ago, Av8Chuck said:

It’s probably next to impossible to make a living providing only aerial shots to realtors in California.  In order to make enough money you have to be able to provide all the photography, video and onlines galleries realtors need to market properties. 

It might be different in your area, but if the quality of PlatinumHD’s work is representative of that market you might have some stiff competition.  

Yeah. You are probably right PlatinumHD's work is pretty top notch.

But I'm not really looking to make a living of it just get some practice and use my drone to its full potential, its pretty boring having nothing to film. I'll have to do some research on how much people charge for drone footage only, as I don't have any other equipment.