A different approach to property videos

Aloha everyone, thanks for taking a minute to step in...

I posted this video already in the film forum, but I wanted to share here, just in case no one caught it.  A client recently came to me with a similar example of a video and asked if it's something we could create.  Of course, I like to take an idea and see how I can elevate it, so we did exactly that.  The concept here is to let the home owner tell his unique story, and tell a few important details of the house itself.  I set up an on-camera interview, asked maybe 3 questions, and it was like opening the flood gates.  This wonderful older Italian gentleman poured out his heart, telling the tale of how he built this home and raised his family.  In the end, we came away with the video posted in the link below, and so far I've gotten random texts from other realtor clients telling me they saw & loved the presentation.  

Feel free to offer creative input and such, as I'm plenty thick-skinned enough to handle critique.  Enjoy!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...