Flyin Colorado HDR

Ronk

Nice @Ronk, thanks for sharing.

My unfiltered thoughts:

• The only image that screams to me "THIS IS A PHOTO FROM A DRONE" is the dronie you took of you and your two (awesome looking) dogs. The others are framed nicely, but I'm not getting that traditional aerial perspective and am not really "wowed" by them.
  • The picture of you and the dogs is good, and I know this is subjective feedback, but I'm not sure the altitude / distance from you is in an ideal range. It's too far to see any details about you or your dogs, but too close to get any real perspective about your background. We see a dirt road and fence in the background, but I'd like to see a lot more space and to have you really take advantage of being in the air more.
  • The horizon in your mountain photos isn't quite level. It's tilting from right down to the left JUUUUST enough to make me feel uncomfortable.
  • The lighting of the mountains is a little flat. Try taking the photos again on a clearer day, and experimenting with shooting at different times of the day, particularly sunrise and sunset.

Really love that you're putting yourself out there for feedback and hope you take my opinions with a grain of salt. Thanks for taking the time to post, @Ronk!

• Like 1

@Alan Perlman thanks for the feed back I am always up for critique on my posts , as that is what makes one strive to be better at what we do... 

I had to keep the height down as there was lots of air traffic and this was a new place to fly so next time I will go for it,  as I have felt out the community that frequents the area while I was on site and had nothing but good vibes...

I had about 10 people stop and talk to me while I was flying @ the location. 

Anything from wanting to know what I was doing standing there with that thing in your hand( didn't see the bird yet) and what is that thing your flying,  to can I see your what you can see from up there ..

So I feel that I was well received and also enlightened many people as to what our birds are capable of doing.  

Again a win/ win scenario

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ronk said:

So I feel that I was well received and also enlightened many people as to what our birds are capable of doing.  

Amen to that. Incredible that you had so many people come up to you! It's up to guys like you to push this industry forward the right way. Kudos to you for operating safely and for educating folks who want to learn more.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...