Sign in to follow this  
leyrerwa

DJI Phantom 4 Pro

Greetings Gang,

Absolutely LOVIN' the P4 Pro.

However, (There's always a 'however', right?)

Every time I turn on my controller it starts a constant beeping and requires that I calibrate the controller sticks.

Is this typical of the P4 Pro? It would seem to me that a periodic calibration is logical but, every time it's turned on?

Any one else experiencing this? No other issues with the P4 at all. Just this stick calibration thing.

Clear Skies,

Bill L.

In Okla.

Hi Bill. Nope, not normal. If a Fw reset and then a calibration doesn't remedy it you should get it replaced or serviced.

• Like 1

Greetings,

Thanks for your responses. I do appreciate it!!

I will look into the FW update and attempt a recalibration and see what that does.

Thanks again,

Bill L.

In OKla.

• Like 1

Greetings John,

Yes, I purchased this used but "less than a month old", hmmmm!

The seller said he purchased this unit and then shortly after got a great deal on an Inspire, so he put it up for sale to offset costs.

Maybe yes, Maybe no.

The unit operates flawlessly across the board, well, except for the constant stick calibration.

There are (have been) no control issues while in flight. The stick issue only appears when turning on the controller.

Bill L.

I have seen this before, Did you calibrate the wheel when you did the sticks? My brothers did the same thing, because the controller wasn't fully calibrated.