Dooger09

New Member in Washington State

Just wanted to say hello from Washington State.  I'm going to take my 107 exam soon and am interested in Mapping and Inspections.

7 hours ago, Dooger09 said:

Just wanted to say hello from Washington State.  I'm going to take my 107 exam soon and am interested in Mapping and Inspections.

Welcome @Dooger09 to this forum and good luck with the part 107 exam.

Whooooo Hoooo, just passed my test with a 95%.  Thank you UAV Coach Ground School.  Also, thanks for all the encouragement.

• Like 1

Wow ! that's great ! good for you. I got a 90% when I took my test.

On 5/23/2018 at 11:35 AM, Dooger09 said:

Whooooo Hoooo, just passed my test with a 95%.  Thank you UAV Coach Ground School.  Also, thanks for all the encouragement.

Hey...  Congratulations!  I'm in Seattle much of the time &, occasionally Moses Lake.  Where are you?  My challenge in Seattle is finding air space.  I went to 60 Acres Park a week ago and it was wonderful...for open space.  When school's out it will be filled with kids' teams.  Where are you flying?  ...and what gear do you have?

Wahoo, congrats @Dooger09 and welcome to the forum. Love Seattle and the Mt. Rainier area—climbed it about 15 years ago and hoping to get back again soon. Spent some time in Tacoma and Spokane as well.

Thanks @Alan Perlman could not have done it without Drone Pilot Ground School.  Washington is a beautiful state hope you get to come back and see it soon.  Thanks again.

Good luck with your 107 exam.  I'm over in Kitsap County and Bremerton.  Even with both shipyards here there are lots of scenic places to fly around in Kitsap County.  With LAANC active and working it helps.  Inspire 2 and Mavic Pro in the house...