I am MTech(Control & Automation) student.I would like to make my drone and want to become good pilot.I am looking for some creative techniques for optimization of drone performance.Also I am looking for start-up in this area.Hope I will meet some enthusiastic and creative people here.

• Like 1

Hi Shrivardhan and Zuppa. Nice to see your introductions. What's the commercial UAV situation there in India?  More of the "wild west" than in the US?  I have an attraction to people and entrepreneurs in India because my wife's family is from there--near Calcutta. 

Are you looking for existing start-ups, other entrepreneurs with drones, or want to do it yourself?

• Like 1

Hello BrerrRocketSciPeople, in India people are ready to adapt new technologies.In my observation many photographers are using drones for aerial photography.Commercialization of UAV is yet in initial stage in India.I am happy to know people like you who are interested in starting ventures.But in my case I need to invest some more time to specialize in this area.Soon I will get ready for the market.I will be contacting you.:-)