Hello fellow dronists! 

I made a short guide full of tips when travelling with your drone. I organized the tips into stages such as preparation, pre-flight and flight just make content a bit more digestable. Feel free to give your own advice to help those who are looking to travel in the future. Any suggestions would be good too! As a disclaimer, this is my entry to the Epic Aerial Guides contest. I hope you enjoy it!

LINK HERE

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ryanolivas said:

Thanks for the tips! Although I can't say its a complete guide since its just a short guide. 

Thanks for reading up! It's funny how others feel like this is a long wall-of-text post already haha

Well if the reader is someone who wants to know more about drones(like me?), It won't even matter how long it is as long as it has some useful information. I would say your post was short but still a lot of useful tips and you even added links for someone who wants to dig deeper on that certain topic.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ryanolivas said:

Well if the reader is someone who wants to know more about drones(like me?), It won't even matter how long it is as long as it has some useful information. I would say your post was short but still a lot of useful tips and you even added links for someone who wants to dig deeper on that certain topic.

What else do you think I can talk about? Anything specific you are curious of? I can add any tips or topics to the post if you like. DJI Guide is planning to use the post so if there's stuff that can help drone flyers I'm up for it!

On 8/10/2018 at 9:53 PM, Raincast said:

What else do you think I can talk about? Anything specific you are curious of? I can add any tips or topics to the post if you like. DJI Guide is planning to use the post so if there's stuff that can help drone flyers I'm up for it!

Nothing in particular actually. But I want to read something that I don't know yet or not aware of it yet. Can be small but still useful details. For example the "Take Multiple Takes" Tip you have, I didn't realize it before reading your guide.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ryanolivas said:

Nothing in particular actually. But I want to read something that I don't know yet or not aware of it yet. Can be small but still useful details. For example the "Take Multiple Takes" Tip you have, I didn't realize it before reading your guide.  

Cool man, I'll come up with something haha!