SeanK

Time to test!

Set my date for Monday at 3:30 in Mesquite, TX.  Excited and ready, thanks to Drone Pilot Ground School.  

I have to get A or my wife won’t let me come home...she sets high standards.

On 6/19/2018 at 5:47 PM, SeanK said:

Set my date for Monday at 3:30 in Mesquite, TX.  Excited and ready, thanks to Drone Pilot Ground School.  

Good luck with the test on Monday. Since you prepared with Drone Pilot Ground School you stand a really good chance of  passing with a good score. 

On 6/19/2018 at 7:47 PM, SeanK said:

My wife just took the exam last week and got a 98%...I was very disappointed :)

Best of luck on Monday! Let us know how it goes.

Dude stood me up!  I was there 30 minutes early and was told he left 30 minutes before to run errands and “may not return”.  I called.  The office called and texted.  Nothing.  I waited around over an hour.  Nothing.  No call back since.  Mesquite Aviation - guess I’ll look to a different place to spend my money.

Never heard back from Mesquite Aviation.  Tried Terrell Aviation.  No reply.

Finally connected with Addison’s American Flyers South, and the guy was very helpful.  Semi quick call to PSI (10 minutes on hold, but very efficient once I talked with them).  Booked to test Saturday morning.  Gotta do a bit of cramming and review my notes, but ready to pass!

On 6/27/2018 at 9:03 PM, SeanK said:

Dude stood me up!  I was there 30 minutes early and was told he left 30 minutes before to run errands and “may not return”.  I called.  The office called and texted.  Nothing.  I waited around over an hour.  Nothing.  No call back since.  Mesquite Aviation - guess I’ll look to a different place to spend my money.

Pretty sure there is a proctor at Addison airport and I know there is one at Denton Enterprise. Might check Redbird too...

Addison American Flyers South was great.

Passed with a 95%!  One and done, so thanks Alan and Drone Pilot Ground School!

Felt like a lot of sectional map - what’s required to fly here questions.  Also several CG related questions (somewhat obscure really).  Weather parts were very easy.  I don’t recall any lat/lon questions.

On 7/14/2018 at 10:47 AM, SeanK said:

Passed with a 95%!  One and done, so thanks Alan and Drone Pilot Ground School!

Huzzah, that's a great score! Congrats.