This was one of the first very opulent home we were able to film. Have to say I really enjoy doing real estate work more than I thought. You can make some decent money if you get a couple of shoots a week. Heights Aerial Media offers 24-hour turn around time on New Jersey aerial photography. Realtors were very satisfied with our work. Let me know what you guys think.

great shots! I like how you cut it together too, it flowed it really well. I always wonder how long to make my real estate videos and I'm finding that I start repeating shots just because they were cool, then I go back through and realize that about 60 seconds is really all it takes. You did a good job of covering all the angles from high & low - well done! 

45 minutes ago, MikeV said:

great shots! I like how you cut it together too, it flowed it really well. I always wonder how long to make my real estate videos and I'm finding that I start repeating shots just because they were cool, then I go back through and realize that about 60 seconds is really all it takes. You did a good job of covering all the angles from high & low - well done! 

Thank you, I agree less is more. I think 1-2 minutes is the sweet spot, that is pretty much what I offer and so far clients are happy.

8 hours ago, Heights Aerial Media said:

Thank you, I agree less is more. I think 1-2 minutes is the sweet spot, that is pretty much what I offer and so far clients are happy.

I use the method of if it needs to be longer you can make a second video and link to the first.