B

Potential Job Opportunity in east Arkansas

I have a potential job opportunity for someone in east Arkansas.  It's about a hour east of Little Rock near Brinkley.  An associate of mine is a real estate agent who specializes in farm land.  This project is for about 2200 acres of farm land, and he's looking for someone who could take some interesting shots of the property for marketing purposes.  If anyone is interested, or knows someone who might be, please contact me and I'll connect you with him.  Thanks!

16 hours ago, Av8Chuck said:

How much is he willing to pay?

I'm not sure. He would need to define exactly what he wants for his marketing materials...stills, video, mapping, etc.  If anyone is interested, I'll connect them directly with the agent. Thanks

Hi B,

I'm interested in hearing more about what your real estate associate might need.  I'm located in Jonesboro, AR and Brinkley is about an hour and 1/2 from me.  

Please forward my email address, mwmcguirt@yahoo.com, to the interested party.

Thanks!

Mike

2 hours ago, Cabonite said:

Hi B,

I'm interested in hearing more about what your real estate associate might need.  I'm located in Jonesboro, AR and Brinkley is about an hour and 1/2 from me.  

Please forward my email address, mwmcguirt@yahoo.com, to the interested party.

Thanks!

Mike

Thanks Mike. I’ve forwarded your info along. BR

B, 

Hope the weekend treated you well! 

My name is Cody McGill, I'm originally from the Central Ark area. I'm based in Chicago doing real estate and inspection projects now In 2016 I frequently flew for projects with Bedford Camera and Video in Little Rock.

Reach out here or realizingoutloud@gmail.com or call/text me 501-779-8145

Best!

-Cody