Isabella | UAV Coach

Score a Free Ticket to the Largest Commercial Drone Show in America

Hello. As a 'beginner' in the drone world, I believe conference attendance would be insanely useful; new knowledge and ideas acquired at this conference would be used as leverage for drone deployment in my current position with the US Forest Service. Thank you.

I have been flying my DJI Inspire 2 about 300 hours and the reason I would like to attend this event is to get my foot in the door with the drone industry. I fly my drone every chance I get to hone my skills and become a better/safer UAV pilot. I started out flying smaller drones to get the hang of being able to control my drone. And then I graduated from there and upgraded to my current DJI Inspire 2 after many, many hours of flying those smaller ones.

I am a retired/disabled Vietnam veteran and also a retired furniture/cabinet maker and I believe this is one of the reasons I am such an accomplished pilot. The same coordination is transferred from my skills as a furniture maker to my piloting skills. My main focus is to get into real estate, cinematography, or anything that involves the drone world.

I am hoping that I am selected for attending this event. Thanks for the opportunity to be selected.

Phil DeVore

Edited by Phil DeVore

As a recent graduate of UAV Coach, and a newly licensed Drone Pilot, this would be a great opportunity for our inspection company, as we expand our professionally licensed footprint, and to interact with like minded professionals. This would enable us to reach out to experts within the community and provide our company with educated decision making processes that would streamline our Drone Services that we intend to offer to the public and the Government. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Having begun our drone videography business earlier this year, we have a lot to learn. I'd like to attend because I feel the show will provide knowledge and experience unlike most typical means of connecting. This show appears to be insightful and helpful, therefore, I'd like to attend and be among the leaders in the industry. I'm also a huge fan of UAV Coach because their program is phenomenal with a very supportive and knowledgeable community. Lastly, the show is in Las Vegas...and I haven't been there in a long time... an extra reason to go! LOL  

I won a drone P3S and my life has changed. What a learning experience and a new vision of flying. Now I would like to win this contest so I can grow in my knowledge and possibly become a real professional. Currently studying for Part 107. I would like to teach drone flying: basic flying skills. I will leave the cinematography up to others. 

Making a transition after service of 20 years in our Nation’s Security. I would like to earn and win this free entry so that I can learn what the Drone community can offer and how I can fit in and become a member both in hobby and a business. Bought the DJI Spark and learning to use it. I have certified the drone so I am cleared by FAA. Look forward to being part of this community. 

If I was able to attend InterDrone 2018 I would be a part of the largest commercially-dedicated drone event in North America. I would join the movers and shakers in the commercial drone industry.

I will gain valuable insights and receive top-notch training from the most comprehensive conference program in the industry and be able to choose from drone workshops, sessions and panels over the course of this 4-day event.

I can select sessions from specialized enterprise tracks such as Surveying and Mapping, Energy Inspection, Infrastructure Inspection, Construction, Mining and Aggregates, Public Safety and Precision Agriculture.

I’ll attend Drone Cinema sessions or the Drone TechCon for technical content on software and hardware and listen to keynotes from industry leaders such as Intel, the FAA, DJI and many more.

I will be able to connect with professionals in videography, construction, surveying and mapping and drone software as I am looking to start my own drone service business.

Aside from having the most robust conference program, I’ll walk the show floor and meet industry-leading companies in the commercial drone industry.  From drone solution providers, hardware and software developers, and retailers, I’ll discover the latest in commercial drone technologies and industry news at InterDrone’ s drone expo.

This is why I would LOVE to attend InterDrone 2018.

Thank you!

I am proud to hold the part 107 certification as a result of preparation with UAV Coach.  I am fascinated by all potential uses of sUAS but in particular I am interested in deploying drones for emergency management.   The use of use of drones for emergency management is evolving rapidly and I plan to establish a business to specialize in this area. The use of drones in emergency management is encouraging since drones are versatile, and can keep responders out of harm’s way while assessing a disaster area, for example.  Drones are able to fly over dangerous terrain at low altitudes, as well as fly within remote locations and can be deployed quickly.  The cameras attached to drones offer high resolution images, and drones can be linked to sophisticated software, such as mapping software Drone Deploy or related software depending upon the mission. Some examples of drone use in emergency management are the 2008 Wenchaun Earthquake in China; the 2011 Fukushima Daiichi nuclear accident in Japan; the 2014 mudslide disaster in Oso, Washington; as well as the 2017 Hurricanes Harvey and Irma to assess damage, to mention a few.  The possibility of winning two tickets to InterDrone is equally exciting and would provide an opportunity for education, networking, and formulating a vision for the future.  Thank you for your consideration.

We are a recently created company with a broad drones services from construction management, agriculture and real state that we really need to know the best practices in the industry. 

Currently we have two certified pilots and a programmer. Trying to set a standard in our market. We would love to attend the event and get as much contact information to have a more robust value proposition to our customers. 

Thank you for putting this kind of sweepstakes that creates community with all members at UAV Coach. 

Best Regards, 

Juan J Barud

I'd love to attend InterDrone and learn about the latest / greatest drone technologies. I'd bring my camera along and film everything  (that I'm allowed to film) and share it with the world on YouTube.  :-)

I'll plan on attending however I'd love the opportunity to select two of my top students to attend the event to provide them industry inspiration on where they can apply what they are learning in their respective degree subject (Geography, Soil Science, Plant Science, etc).  Over the past semester, students are learning the workflow for imagery collection for survey mapping and FAA107 exam preparation.  Any awarded tickets would be shared with a Community College student.  Thank you for the opportunity!

I am a private and remote pilot who is in the process of patenting a new type of drone that has not been seen before. I have been working towards its development for some time now and to be able to go to InterDrone this year would be just what I need to help me develop my project. The design and features of the new drone/UAV will be 100% new to the drone market. I would focus my time and effort on networking and learning more about the technical software systems that I will require in the development and manufacturing side. 

I would love the opportunity to not only attend, but to also act as an ambassador for UAV Coach who so generously made the trip possible.  

Im a new drone pilot from Canada.

I get commercial licence 8 months ago and still improve my skills with my DJI phantom 4 pro

I have background with digital photography and aerial images are something new and give me motivation  to go for next level with drone industry.

I want to learn more about drones and The largest Commercial Drone Show in America is the right place to be to meet professional pilots!

IMG_9164a.jpg

DJI_0165.jpg

I would love to attend the conference, primarily because I want to explore the opportunities and applications that drones may benefit Eastern Africa, the Middle East and South East Asia where  do have operating businesses.

I'm a retired law enforcement officer, educator, and pilot starting a drone business.  I see numerous potential applications where drone technologies, provided by private operators/companies, could significantly enhance public safety.  Also, the blend of science and art in operating drones can be used in school settings to engage young learners in ways I feel could have extraordinary educational results.  Attending InterDrone would be a fantastic opportunity to refine my business plan regarding these two platforms.

I have been flying drones for a few years now. In the beginning it was under the supervision of a licensed pilot. After clearing my craft for flight it went down on me, turns out one of the motors shorted out. My first crash really took the wind out of me and I only did camera control and aircraft maintenance for a few years. I am ashamed to say I let my fear get the best of me for a long time.

I finally got the nerve to start flying little by little, I wish I could say it was me but without the loving support of my wife I might not have gotten back on the horse. I started flying longer and longer and bigger drones- under the supervision of a licensed pilot of course. Last year I studied and studied for months to pass my Part 107 test so I could finally fly solo! There were a lot of things that I had not learned and admittedly weather systems were a steep learning curve for me.

This year my wife and I are breaking into this market together, with her as my camera controller. We have started small with weddings and some short films but we are excited to take off with our careers. There are so many more avenues to pursue and drones will only become a bigger and bigger part of the economy. I cannot imagine how much knowledge I could cram into my brain at Interdrone 2018.

I am at the beginning of what I hope to be a long and fruitful career. I have much to learn but with my beautiful wife having my back and rolling her eyes I know we can make it. Thank you for your consideration!

To investigate UAV options and Equipment available in order to make informed Purchase decisions for both now and future business endeavors. 

In an ever changing business atmosphere, it is only prudent to maintain the knowledge, skills and abilities of the software applications, UAV design and application uses along with emerging equipment technologies.

Networking with like parties can aided in K/S/A knowledge along with providing partnership and or other business relationships necessary for the furtherance of the business and in effect assist in industry advancement.

Signed up for UAV training, planning on using UAV's for current inspection business. Currently we have 85 inspection contracts, UAV's can effectively be used on at least 1/2 of those sites. Interested in learning about various tools and techniques. Thanks 

CalStorm Compliance_Watermark.jpg

I have my Remote Pilot in Command and took the Dart Drones Hands On Flight Training and was very impressed with the quality of instruction.

There are two reasons I would like to attend. One is to continue moving the company I work for into Drone-related projects. The other, and really more important to me, is to start my own business assisting search and rescue efforts. 

Thank you for the opportunity! Teri

I would love the opportunity to attend InterDrone. I have recently started a drone program at the company I work for and we have caught the eye of the state government. I will be presenting on drone use in environmental work at a conference that is being put on by the state. I would love the chance to learn more and to interact with fellow enthusiasts. I have my Part 107 that I gained through using UAV Coach and it has helped me to start this program and be successful.

I wish to attend InterDrone 2018 because I know there is a lot to be learned! I am one of 10 pilots on NC State's campus working to promote the use of drones and UAV's for University Marketing and Communications. The more I learn, the more I can share with my the general campus community to help create a safe, effective and fun atmosphere. 

I would LOVE to go to InterDrone 2018!  I feel that this is one of the best opportunities to see what is happening in the industry, from hardware platforms to software solutions as well as services offered.  As a relative newby to the drone industry, but not to tradeshows (30+ years in the the high-tech biz) I know the value of this venue.  And what better place to do this than VEGAS!

I am fairly a newcomer to the UAV world.  I took it upon myself to obtain my FAA license and presently trying to market myself for any type of Jobs.  I have done video for websites and a couple of photo shoots for a Real Estate realtor.  I would like to further my education in this field to better enhance my chances for work and to be knowledgeable in the safety of my aircraft.  I appreciate the chance at these tickets and eventually plan on  going  on my own dime.

Thank You 

Chris Rodriguez 

I am loving the idea to network with like-minded individuals to better this industry across the US! I would love to learn from vendors and service providers and be able to bring back valuable information to my local group.