Isabella | UAV Coach

Score a Free Ticket to the Largest Commercial Drone Show in America

I want to be a part of the drone explosion in a good way and contribute all I can. I have been an aviator for 40+years. I can contribute to the professionalism of the movement and look forward to piloting drones for years to come. Thanks for this opportunity.

I founded my own drone company, www.flyoverproductionsllc.com, last year. It’s been a great experience, but there are few resources here in Iowa to help me learn, better myself, and grow my company.

Getting the chance to meet experts in the industry would be game-changing for me, not to mention the chance to also see Las Vegas!

Having the opportunity to attend Interdrone would be highly beneficial for my wife and I and our startup company. We started an aerial inspection and photography company, and we currently fly the Matrice 210RTK equipped with the X4S, X5S, Z30, and XT2 sensors. I am currently an sUAS certified Thermographer as well. We live in an area where sUAS use is minimal, but has the possibility to have a huge impact on local industries. Interdrone will provide a much needed insight and guidance into the best applications and uses that will be beneficial to both local individuals, and our company. 

Being able to attend Interdrone will hep our company to highlight and apply some of the latest techniques, and information to the general public to help support the use of sUAS's. We would also be taking plenty of photos and video of the event and would highlight both UAV Coach, and Interdrone on all of our social media. If chosen, we would take the opportunity to further our knowledge by attending as many seminars as possible, not just the exhibition floor. 

We look forward to this opportunity, and thank you for the consideration.

Brad & Amanda Allwine from the PNW

First off, THIS ROCKS and thank you the chance to win!!

Being a Pro UAV Pilot, I want to connect with other Drone enthusiast and share ideas. A whole new industry that has evolved and continues to grow. I'd like to contribute what I learn @ InterDrone w/ the rest of the UAV Coach community. As the technology changes I can only imagine what the future holds.

Thanks again!

S(ot

Edwin Remote Park.png

My company is fairly new to aerial video and photography.  We're very happy with what our drone has enabled us to do so far, but, as the primary pilot, I feel like I could be so much better.  I'd love the opportunity to spend some time thinking specifically about UAVs and how to improve my skills, rather than trying to squeeze it in around my normal work.  UAV coach and Drone Pilot Ground School were both instrumental in passing my Part 107 exam, so knowing that they endorse an event like this makes me very interested in attending.  Thanks!

I live down the road in Lake Havasu. I fly 6 different drones - from 8mm 3D printed up to a 680mm hex with 13" props. I was an avid sport parachutist in the 50s and 70s, I soloed a tail dragger on my 19th birthday, flew helicopters in the Army and flew paragliders up to age 67 - as you can see, I'm all about flight

For me attending this event would help me to gain further knowledge in this developing industry. InterDrone is going to be such an exciting place to be that I want to be part of it. 

I am currently attaining my Architecture degree and started researching UAV's knowing that this will soon be a norm in the Architectural field for site visits, inspections and other safety and helpful scenarios. I have also been following LAANC and other resources for information provided by your site for the last year. Presently I am doing a lot of reading and gaining knowledge of the drones that are out and which are best for what, when and where. This show has to be the place to be and mingle and gain a hands on experience with those in the forefront of designing these UAV's. Looking to start my own part time freelance services in the inspection services as well as aerial photography. I hope to venture out into the wild and fly a drone in natures pristine environments to capture footage of unseen worlds and living things. 

I'm looking to be in this exciting industry which is going to be a big part of the future just like the Hanna Barbera cartoon "The Jetsons". I hope to be here on this planet when this industry figures out how we will be mobilizing humans on these types of crafts. As for the design side of things, it would be my pleasure to design a custom drone to deliver drinks to patrons on at the next InterDrone conference.  

Maybe I can be like these guys with hands on drone critique and design suggestions. Haha 

Best of luck to all

708 Design Services LLC COMING SOON.

featured_image_860x500.jpg

20171101_211007.jpg

Wow, what a great opportunity. I would very much like to attend. To gain knowledge and network with other drone enthusiasts for a couple of days would be the best way I can think of to kick start my drone endeavor. I have retired from home inspections. I am still selling homes from time to time. I got my start with drones for roof inspections. I have been a photographer most of my adult life, both amateur and professional, if I can count children portraits. Nothing has excited me as much as the creativity I can achieve with my flying tripod. I believe I have been blessed with this opportunity.

I just took and passed my first FAA practice exam. I am a student of UAV coach ground school and highly recommend  it for those looking to break into the drone industry. I look forward to meeting Alan and the team so I can thank them personally.

Last year I made the change from computer programming (and before that neuroscience) to the rapidly expanding UAV market and founded Reel High Media in upstate NY.  We have been mainly doing photogrammetry and 3D modeling of construction sites and some inspection work.  We are looking to expand to providing thermal imaging in the near future and would love to be able to attend this conference to interact with and learn from experts who are working on the cutting edge of drone technology.

Thanks,
Mike