Jeff Seyler

Pilots needed

Good Morning -

I work for an insurance inspection company that does commercial building inspections. As everyone knows, roofs are the biggest concern for Underwriters and we provide, as part of our inspection, good quality roof photos whenever possible. We use camera poles on one story buildings and we can typically gain access to a 4-story or taller building and actually walk the roof. When we run in to a 2 or 3 story structure that has no roof access, we have problems. We don't have our inspectors carry ladders and they don't have drones. I am looking for drone pilots to do an occasional "roof photo" shoot in those cases where our inspectors are unable to get good photos. The volume is small but I'm hoping it is something that would interest any drone pilots who are currently operating and looking for "a little extra." We operate in 15 States including Texas, Louisiana, Florida, and most of the states up the east coast. Depending on your location, it may be one a month or it could be 10-12 a month.

If anyone sees this who has an interest, please respond and I will give you a call to discuss further.

I appreciate any and all interest.

Regards,

Jeff Seyler

• Like 1

On 8/4/2018 at 8:36 AM, Jeff Seyler said:

Good Morning -

I work for an insurance inspection company that does commercial building inspections. As everyone knows, roofs are the biggest concern for Underwriters and we provide, as part of our inspection, good quality roof photos whenever possible. We use camera poles on one story buildings and we can typically gain access to a 4-story or taller building and actually walk the roof. When we run in to a 2 or 3 story structure that has no roof access, we have problems. We don't have our inspectors carry ladders and they don't have drones. I am looking for drone pilots to do an occasional "roof photo" shoot in those cases where our inspectors are unable to get good photos. The volume is small but I'm hoping it is something that would interest any drone pilots who are currently operating and looking for "a little extra." We operate in 15 States including Texas, Louisiana, Florida, and most of the states up the east coast. Depending on your location, it may be one a month or it could be 10-12 a month.

If anyone sees this who has an interest, please respond and I will give you a call to discuss further.

Regards,

Jeff Seyler

I am interested. Please let me know how to communicate with you.

Is a Part 107 certification required for these jobs? If not please reply to me at Phil.devore@yahoo.com or (541)603-6581. I am about ready to take the Part 107 certification test this month and would like to be considered for these positions. I have a DJI Inspire 2 and all accessories needed to perform this task. Also I have been flying my drone for approximately 200+hours and I am a very skilled UAV pilot. I live in Eugene Oregon USA.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you.

Phil DeVore

I am a licensed drone pilot and a Florida licensed Home Inspector with a background in Construction

Management.

Contact me at 772-359- 2704/robdrumm2000@yahoo.com

Jeff, I am interested and would like to speak with you further.   I have year experience in exactly what your interested in achieving with Buildinb and roof inspection   

Terryclunk@gmail.com

Florida Based 

DJI P4Pro

Inspire 2

M600 

Thanks for inquiry, Jeff. 

I'm Bill Taylor, a professional photographer and Part 107 Certified Remote Pilot based in Gambrills, MD, in the heart of the Baltimore/Washington/Annapolis area.  I have been doing roof inspections (a few dozen) under the auspices of DroneBase.  I would love to deal directly with the end customers.

I have a Mavic Air and soon a Mavic Air 2.  I also have part ownership of and access to a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and DJI Phantom 4 Professional.

Feel free to contact me anytime.

Best Regards,

Bill Taylor

billtaylorphotography.com

bill@billtaylor.com

301-346-7202

I’m Silino Drone, a certified drone pilot (part 107). I based in woodbridge Va. I’ve done more than 100 roof inspections in Virginia and Maryland. I have DJI Phantom 4 advanced and phantom 3 4K.

You can call or email me.

5713385885 - cell phone

info@silino.com - email

Thanks

Abiodun Lawal

Jeff, I'm in northeast Florida now and can service the Jacksonville area. Call me at 904-990-7325 or email at info@quadcaptuer.com

Hello Jeff,

I am Part 107 Certified and located in the West Houston, Texas area. I currently conduct insurance loss control inspections on residential and commercial properties. I am a retired Fire Fighter/Fire Inspector.

Thanks,

Clint Howard

echowardinc@gmail.com

On 8/4/2018 at 9:36 AM, Jeff Seyler said:

Good Morning -

Regards,

Jeff Seyler

Jeff, 

I am very interested and i am part 107 certified and live in Montgomery county MD. My phone number is(301) 467-7606. 

Thank you,

Marc Farley

Good morning Jeff,

I am a fully insured,  Part 107 certified Drone Pilot in North Carolina.  My location is centralized in such a way that most of North Carolina is very convenient for me to access, as well as much of South Carolina and Virginia.

I have flown several dozen photographic roof inspection flights in the past year.

Feel free to contact me anytime if I can be of service to you.

Phone:  (919) 949-1997

Websitehttps://www.eweav.com

Email eweaerialvisuals@gmail.com

Logo Attachment.png

Hi Jeff,

If you need anyone in the Central Florida area, I live in Orlando and can travel.  My email is yellowmustang-uavcoach@yahoo.com.  My number is 321-663-3940, call or text.  First contact is easier with text.  I have the DJI Mavic Pro.

Thanks a bunch,

Joe

Hello Jeff,

My name is Luke Dietz, I am PART 107. I'm doing basic pictures and videos for right now.  I am very interested.

Typhoon H+ stock, is my bird 

I live in Greenfield CA

My email is: Flyingportraits@gmail.com