• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good Morning - I work for an insurance inspection company that does commercial building inspections. As everyone knows, roofs are the biggest concern for Underwriters and we provide, as part of o

Posted Images

So I believe the site monitors should remove this post and ban this guy from future post. Apparently he has not responded to any requests. I left my info as many of you did. No response. Don’t know what his game is but he’s not looking for pilots as stated.

13 hours ago, Kirk said:

So I believe the site monitors should remove this post and ban this guy from future post. Apparently he has not responded to any requests. I left my info as many of you did. No response. Don’t know what his game is but he’s not looking for pilots as stated.

@Kirk - Thanks for the heads up. I will reach out to Jeff, and if I receive no reply, I will close comments on this post. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jeff:

I am located in the Kansas City Area and have just launched my drone business mainly focused on real estate, as I am an agent in Missouri and Kansas.  I am a certified commercial drone pilot also with a private pilot's license.  Currently flying a Mavic 2 pro, but interested in additional drone business opportunities. 

Pleas feel free to share my email address:

wjherman1@gmail.com

Thanks,

John

• 2 weeks later...

Are you looking to expand operations into Canada? I have established UAV business in Ontario. Ex-military pilot, commercial fixed and rotary wing license, also standing SFOC Canada wide for Class C,D E F and G airspace. P4P+ Mavic2Pro and Zoom. Normal and Infrared Photos or Video. I'm interested in insurance industry needs. Try david@inskyphoto.com