Sign in to follow this  
Spitfire76

Yuneec Mantis Q

I guess they didn't learn the lessons of 3DR R R, how you can't compete with DJI I I, in the consumer market T T T,  with a catchy song, No No No.

13 hours ago, SeanK said:

That would be a Spark Slayer...

Sure, would that be in the same way the SOLO was a Phantom slayer?..

• Thanks 1

I would really like to see some competition for DJI but I agree with @Av8Chuck that its a real challenge for any drone manufacture to compete with them. In addition to the 3DR Solo look what happened to GoPro's drone . Also DJI postponed their July 18th event "See the Bigger Picture" to August 23rd at 10:00 am EDT so of course they will come out with some new or upgraded drones.

I hope we see some real competition.  Thinking DJI is just too dominant which stifles real advancement.  

The coming Mavic 2 will slay the Mantis Q ?

18 hours ago, SeanK said:

I hope we see some real competition.  Thinking DJI is just too dominant which stifles real advancement.  

The coming Mavic 2 will slay the Mantis Q ?

I see that DJI have reduced the price of the current Mavic and Mavic Pro to $748 and $810 (Amazon) so you could be right about a Mavic 2 coming out. Rumors are that they will announce a Mavic 2 pro and a Mavic 2 zoom. 

Edited by Spitfire76