very excited about learning to fly, Hoping to venture into a career change as I get older and hopefully wiser. I have flown a mavic pro and a Inspir 1 under the supervision of a 107 pilot. I loved it! looking for others who I can learn from and just enjoy the ride (from the ground of course). I am taking the 107 test Friday the 17th of Aug.2018....I feel very confident because I invested in a course from Remotepilot101.com, I have also taken multiple practice test and have performed very well, so here goes!!!

Hi @ibewdallas

Best of luck on your Part 107 exam tomorrow! Should you need to do any further studying, we offer our own test-prep course through Drone Pilot Ground School

Thanks for joining our community of drone pilots on the UAV Coach community forum. This is a great place to connect with other pilots and to gain new knowledge. 

I look forward to getting to know you and future conversations. Let us know how you do on your exam tomorrow!

Best, 

Isabella