Droner66

Anafi or Air?

Like to hear some real world opinions on these two UAVs.  Tired of the YouTube vloggers.

Currently fly a P3P but will probably purchase one of these next.

Thanks.

I have a P3pro as my workhorse for local flying/video capture and picked up the Mavic Air initially to be my travel UAV (sold my Mavic Pro to change to it — wanted something smaller). I really enjoy the Air platform.  It’s just a joy to fly, especially being able to have it with me everywhere. I’ve started using it more closer to home as well as it’s just less of a hassle to get the in air. It’s definitely a shorter battery life than the P3P (typical safe zone of 15+ minutes depending on wind) but with enough spares I can’t say that has bothered me. Overall a very solid choice if portability is a primary driver for you.

Haven’t tried the Anafi.

What’s your target use for the platform?

My P3P is my workhorse also but right now it's in for repair so I need a backup.  I do real estate & insurance shoots.  4K video at 30 fps is their standard.  4:3 ratio at 12 MP for photography.