A short film I made for a Bubble Hotel in iceland. We visited in July so had 24 hours of sunlight.. great for mobbing about and shooting videos. We ended up travelling the whole south coast (another video to follow)

Shot with:

Mavic Air

Nikon D5300

Sony As7ii

Thanks for watching!

• Thanks 1

Very well done.

are you interested in some feedback?  I’m always curious why people make some of the creative decisions they make but in forums those discussions often sound like criticism. 

5 minutes ago, Av8Chuck said:

Very well done.

are you interested in some feedback?  I’m always curious why people make some of the creative decisions they make but in forums those discussions often sound like criticism. 

Absolutely! How would we get better if not :) 

Very nicely done @Marcus Christou.  At first I thought the falls were from Akureyri but you mentioned the south coast.  Wondering where it was all shot.  Assuming you were in Reykjavic at some point, did you stop by the company owned DJI store?  They helped me big time there when I was there in May.  We LOVED Iceland!

6 minutes ago, Ed O'Grady said:

Very nicely done @Marcus Christou.  At first I thought the falls were from Akureyri but you mentioned the south coast.  Wondering where it was all shot.  Assuming you were in Reykjavic at some point, did you stop by the company owned DJI store?  They helped me big time there when I was there in May.  We LOVED Iceland!

Hey Ed! The opening scene is Gullfoss, the flashes are Seljalandsfoss & Skógafoss. We didn't venture into Reykjavik on this trip and I was unaware of the shop there! Good to know though, what did you break/lose? Haha 

I left the charger for Osmo Mobile at home. Naturally both batteries were dead.  So they were nice enough to charge them while we bounced around a bit.