Sign in to follow this  
Robert Dickson

talking to drones

1 hour ago, Robert Dickson said:

Can anyone recondmend a good language to learn to either fix drones or make them work in tandom?   How about a good computer language school near Portland,OR. ?

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that you are asking what is a good programing language to learn to control one or more drones. I guess it would depend on the drone or drones that you plan on using but I believe most that have SDKs work with python which is one of the easiest languages to learn. Personally I like to build my own drones based on the Pixhawk hardware and Ardupilot software which has a SDK called drone kit. The good thing about using this software is that you can setup an environment without any hardware by using there SITL (Software in the loop).