HyDroneClean

Roof Cleaning with Drones...

Is there anyone out there cleaning roofs with drones yet?  We just started a business of soft washing roofs and elevated surfaces with a drone and I am wondering if anyone else is doing the same?  Here is our website.  HyDroneClean.com

I would be happy to share thoughts and ideas with anyone...

We use a custom DJI drone model Lavado and a spray bar that is tethered to our truck with detergents.  

Thanks

Tony

RoofUs - West side w:helper.jpg

On 9/14/2018 at 1:19 PM, HyDroneClean said:

Is there anyone out there cleaning roofs with drones yet?  We just started a business of soft washing roofs and elevated surfaces with a drone and I am wondering if anyone else is doing the same?  Here is our website.  HyDroneClean.com

I would be happy to share thoughts and ideas with anyone...

We use a custom DJI drone model Lavado and a spray bar that is tethered to our truck with detergents.  

Thanks

Tony

This application reminded me of a 2 year old thread on this forum where someone was looking to use a spraying drone to treat moss on roofs that are too steep for someone to walk on. Was that you guys ?

The company that @Alan Perlman posted in that thread seems to still be around but although they have a similar system to yours its more industrial than residential. 

https://www.apellix.com

Edited by Spitfire76

Hi Spitfire76

Thanks for the response  

I am not the guy that sent out the post a couple of years ago.  However you are right the company apellix that Allan referred looks to still be in business.  Your right too inyour observation that apellix is commercial and currently we are more residential.  It’s our intention to branch into commercial cleaning as the opportunities present themselves.  We are learning a lot right now working on residential homes and plan to advertise to commercial buildings in the next six months.  

I look forward to hearing from anyone that has started the same type of business as we have. 

There is a company in France named Drone Volt that started this concept.  But DJI was willing to work with us locally so we went with them. 

Thanks again for the thread and best of luck to you. 

Tony