RichP

Trying to register with PSI

I've been trying for several days now to register with PSI to take my recurrent exam.  I've called waited on hold and left my contact info then nothing. They claim they will return your call within 24 hours, I don't know if there is actually that much volume or if their system is not working properly.

Anyone else?

Rich 

I had no problems calling (844) 704-1487 to register with CATS/PSI (http://catstest.com/). I was on hold for maybe a few minutes until someone picked up. FWIW, I never leave my call back number as that never seems to work with any company that offers it. Just wait on hold until someone answers.

That’s the phone number I’ve been calling. I listen to their hold music for about 12 minuets and then have no choice but to leave my contact info for a call back within 24 hours. Since it’s been days since I first tried to contact them, I must assume their system is not working. I didn’t see a way to register on line which would be helpful for us and them. Tomorrow I’ll try to call the testing center and see what they say.

I called early this morning and finally got a live person at the PSI number.  Maybe that's the trick, their hours M-F start at 4:30 PST so those of us on the East coast can use that to an advantage.

I never received a call back from the messages I left.

I think they're going through some growing pains. I called and left a V/M and never heard back. I then called again and spoke with someone who got our mailing address wrong and didn't inspire a lot of confidence in their company. I emailed their CEO who apologized and said they're planning to move everything to online booking. Hopefully that'll help.

• Like 2