Easy Drone Parts website - BUYER BEWARE!

Hi all!  New member but longtime flyer (inspire 1, early phantom, and Osmo).

Just a heads up about a site that is a scam. Let me help you save your time by not visiting Easy Drone Parts.

I ordered an Osmo battery and charger from this company. I waited a week and never received word that the order was shipped or anything. I tried calling, nothing. Then tried emailing - nothing. They finally got through on their chatbot - was told that order shipped the day I ordered it.  I asked for shipping information and they couldn't provide it. They said I'd get word within 24 hours on shipping. 24 hours later - nothing.  I connected through chat again to ask where TF my order is.  They said it was out of stock.  They said they cancel the order but I don't trust that they'll do that.  Taking further measures with my credit card company. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE. They will take your money.

Looking forward to chatting about more productive topics on here!

• 1 month later...

Yep. I'm in the same situation. Ordered 3 port charger on December 5th. Received order confirmation and paid in full. I've sent no less than 4 requests asking for update, have called several times; after being on hold for ever, I get a 'voice mail box is full and cannot accept message'.

Terrible experience. 

DO NOT BUY FROM EASYDRONEPARTS.com

• 6 months later...

I just had the same thing happen. I ordered a Phantom 4 pro plus battery and have been waiting for over 2 weeks now...Went to their webpage and called them...Super long hold..Guy picks up and I can barely hear him. He keeps telling me to check the tracking on e-mail. Went in and entered my order number. And it comes up as missing order number. Now they won't even take my call. Terrible company. Going to get the bank involved now......This company is a complete scam!!!!!! Super un-happy.

I can't believe it...After I posted a few complaints, and called them a bunch of times. I all of a sudden got an email showing the battery was ordered and on the way. After a few more days, A battery came to my house. It is a Powerextra clone battery. Kind of bummed. I paid 143.00 for a battery I could have ordered on Amazon for about 100.00. I don't know if I will completely trust this aftermarket battery.  Guess I will keep it low for a few flights to see how it goes. I was really hoping to get an O.E.M. battery.  Your website looks like you specialize in batteries, I disagree.  Guarantee I will never ever buy anything from Easy drone parts ever again. 

• 3 months later...

DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE LOSERS!    Same exact problem.  This company absolutely sucks!  I order 2 Phantom Pro batteries on Oct 4.  The merchandise was returned to them by USPS because they addressed it wrong.  I have a tracking number and was able to track the progression.   They received the merchandise back on Oct 16.  I have sent 7 emails through their pathetic website with no response.  I have made 9 phone calls only to be told their mailbox is full.  I finally reach a guy I could barely hear who sounded like he just woke up and he told me to email support.  I explained I already had and received no response.  He said "email support" again.  I asked for a manager's name and direct number.  He said there is no manager.  WTH?   I said to give me the name of  who can I speak with right now.  He said "email support".   I told him I will light up the internet with how much they suck and hung up the phone.  I then got my bank involved to dispute the charges.  I think this is some young kid buying stuff online and selling out of his bedroom.  Shop anywhere but here!

• 7 months later...
On 10/24/2019 at 11:27 AM, Mary said:

DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE LOSERS!    Same exact problem.  This company absolutely sucks!  I order 2 Phantom Pro batteries on Oct 4.  The merchandise was returned to them by USPS because they addressed it wrong.  I have a tracking number and was able to track the progression.   They received the merchandise back on Oct 16.  I have sent 7 emails through their pathetic website with no response.  I have made 9 phone calls only to be told their mailbox is full.  I finally reach a guy I could barely hear who sounded like he just woke up and he told me to email support.  I explained I already had and received no response.  He said "email support" again.  I asked for a manager's name and direct number.  He said there is no manager.  WTH?   I said to give me the name of  who can I speak with right now.  He said "email support".   I told him I will light up the internet with how much they suck and hung up the phone.  I then got my bank involved to dispute the charges.  I think this is some young kid buying stuff online and selling out of his bedroom.  Shop anywhere but here!

Could not agree more.  This company is a scam.  Order a phantom 3 battery and it never showed up.  Called and left messages and emails but zero response.  Don't waste your time on this company. 

Same here... I ordered (2) batteries from them or so I thought? Tried emailing and calling numerous times. They invoiced me in full the day of the order and I can't get a response of any kind. If you look at the reviews that are posted on their web site the reviews are fantastic! I've contacted my credit card company to dispute the transaction. BEWARE! This site is a SCAM!

• 1 month later...

Ditto here.  It has been a month and tracking shows that it has still not shipped.  I got through on the phone one time and the audio was terrible.  They said that they were temporarily out of stock.  That was three weeks ago.  I have tried calling many times since and get nobody.  I have tried their email with, you guessed it, no response.  They were quick to charge my credit card though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...