Looking for drone enthusiasts as beta testers to assist in testing & improving our new product

xenith

2 hours ago, xenith said:

We have recently developed a new drone and are looking for drone enthusiasts as beta testers to assist us in stress testing and improving our product. If you would like to participate, please reply to this thread or DM me.

Email me with details at flyingportraits@gmail.com (location, Am I being paid ?, How long will you need me ?)

2 hours ago, xenith said:

We have recently developed a new drone and are looking for drone enthusiasts as beta testers to assist us in stress testing and improving our product. If you would like to participate, please reply to this thread or DM me.

Where are you located?  What do you expect from the beta tester?  What’s in it for the beta tester?  What kind of drone is it?  

• 1 month later...

We're an engineering company that uses drones for survey and mapping projects.  We fly in Michigan along the lake shore so the weather is always changing.  Especially, now that the cold weather is here.  I would be interested in seeing what you have available along with camera specs.  We're looking to add to our fleet and currently use DJI products.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a relative newbie - so if you want it hard core tested by a non professional, I'm interested.  I also work in my colleges Aerospace department and we have a budding sUAV program, so have access to multiple levels of pilots from beginner to professionally advanced pilots - military and non-military.  Quite a few race as well.

sylvia.igsolutions@gmail.com

• 4 months later...

I enjoy flying drones and I like to push them to there limits. I enjoy any and all rc related items drones being my number one favorite. I enjoy testing new things and I like to help improve others ideas 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/22/2018 at 6:36 PM, xenith said:

I would love to test whatever you got.....thanks Travis b

On 10/22/2018 at 6:36 PM, xenith said:

• 1 month later...

Hi my name is jeff starling. I am building my youtube channel, and im fixing to do a break down and rebuild on a new frame. The quad i have is a mjx b8 pro. And it doesnt have a frame for it other than the original plastic one.  I found a eachine racer 250. And im doing a full transplant for a video. I am trying to come up with new products to review, build , or review... if you are looking for anyone to do any produce testing reviews buids or break downs. I would love to..  my email is jeffstar369@gmail.com. i am on many sites just as jeffstar369. Thank you for your time, and spreading the love of fpv..