Alan Perlman

UAV Coach t-shirt designs?

Noodling on some t-shirt ideas for the coming holiday season and wanted to ping you all to see if this idea 1) is complete buffoonery, or 2) if we're getting close and what feedback you have. Honest thoughts welcome.

droneshirts_presentation4.pdf

(Also, if we had t-shirts or polo shirts or hats or something with the UAV Coach or Drone Pilot Ground School logo on them...would you buy one? Trying to gauge demand.)

Thanks!

Alan

Hey @Alan Perlman, I really like 4-5. I like the darker colors. I would most denfinitely buy one. I loved your course. I was thinking the other day if you guys actually had shirts or hats.

I think you should go with polos, looks more professional.

Is the design going on the front or back ? If it's going on the back, Is there going to be a small UAV Coach symbol on the upper right corner of the front of the shirt ?

Edited by Luke
  • Thanks 1

Yes, of course it's buffoonery!  And I want one of whatever you design.  Option 2 as a t shirt would be my choice, but I'll be waiting for the final cuts.  Latest polls indicate 41% of men and 64% of women want one for the holidays.

• Thanks 1

@Luke — Thanks! We're leaning toward the dark background, but not sold on the colors just yet. I think you're right when it comes to polos, I'll look into sourcing. Looking into print-on-demand services so we don't have to take on inventory, but they're more expensive and limited in what you can do so trying to deal with those constraints. We were planning for this particular design to just go on the front, no UAV Coach logo. But I like your idea of doing a front / back!

@Ed O'Grady — Statistics don't lie! Thanks for your feedback :)

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 3:38 PM, Alan Perlman said:

Noodling on some t-shirt ideas for the coming holiday season and wanted to ping you all to see if this idea 1) is complete buffoonery, or 2) if we're getting close and what feedback you have. Honest thoughts welcome.

(Also, if we had t-shirts or polo shirts or hats or something with the UAV Coach or Drone Pilot Ground School logo on them...would you buy one? Trying to gauge demand.)

Thanks!

Alan

Of course, polo shirt and hat ....can't wait to see the logo. Not a fan of the attached "history of flight" 

Alan,

i just started a drone club at my high school. I will be registering 15 students over the next week, including 4 women and two teachers. Some of the students are already asking about t-shirts. We would love to participate and be part of a larger drone community. I'm sure we would place an order for shirts. 

You and your team are doing a great job. Thanks for for being innovative. 

George Boudman

Alan. 

I would prefer a button down long sleeve shirt with one left breast pocket! That would be very professional looking. A very light sky blue or white and coordinating small color embroidery patch on the front. The design in 4 looks great!

Thanks. Jim

Aloha Alan,

GREAT idea, and I love the design.  Personally, I'm a fan of the one with dates listed, but that's because I nerd out on history.  I also prefer the light background / shirt option.

Is there an option to get these printed on a long sleeve UPF shirt, maybe even with a hood?  We all spend a LOT of time out in the sun flying, and sunscreen works great, but definitely makes things a bit slippery on the controls.  

If not, I'd go T-shirt, but I couldn't do a polo...would definitely stick out like a sore thumb here in flip-flop land! 

Edited by JBR LIFE Photography

On 11/5/2018 at 1:38 PM, Alan Perlman said:

Thanks!

Alan

Hi! I like #3. And yes I'd buy one!

Shannon Helvie of EagleiMedia8.com

On 11/14/2018 at 11:14 AM, victorbravo77 said:

Definitely.  Hat, long sleeve tee, polo.

Make the quad a hexacopter.  Evolution of flight, and all that.  And, leave the dates out(?)  It's relative.

Edited by victorbravo77
  • Like 1