Jitesh

Electric jet

Hello everyone

I want to make a dron by using electric jet propulsion.

How I can make an electric jet of 20kg trust?

Not sure what you mean by “electric” jet propulsion?  Are you talking about ducted-fan?

Have you ever built any kind of multirotor?  If all you want to do is prove that you can fly a ducted-fan drone, it’s easy to replace the brushless motors most manufacturers/builders currently use with ducted-fan motors.  However, if you have an application in mind and depending on what that mission might be, it can be challenging to develop a solution using ducted-fan. 

Yes I want to replace motor propeller from electric jet.

I don't know exactly about ducted fan. Are they useful to get enough thrust for fly with 100kg sprung mass and 100kg unsprung mass?

Is this electric jet same as ducted fan? Because I'm talking about electric power jet and lilium jet.

A jet engine is a type of reaction engine discharging a fast-moving jet that generates thrust by jet propulsion. This broad definition includes air-breathing jet engines (turbojets, turbofans, ramjets, and pulse jets). In general, jet engines are combustion engines -- not electric.

A ducted fan is a propulsion arrangement whereby a mechanical fan, which is a type of propeller, is mounted within a cylindrical shroud or duct. The duct reduces losses in thrust from the tips of the props, and varying the cross-section of the duct allows the designer to advantageously affect the velocity and pressure of the airflow according to Bernoulli's principle.

Neither type of propulsion is very effective for "multirotors."

If that’s what your hoping to build, raise about $1B USD, hire a bunch of aerospace engineers and get busy.  

It’s the internet, anyone can ask anything and even possibly do anything, but if that is your goal you probably should be asking a lot more relevant questions.  If you don’t know the difference between a jet engine and an electric motor, or not had experience with ducted fan then your not likely going to be able to build a drone that can carry people.  

Have you built any multirotors?  

Ok, then that would be a great place to start.  

Build a 450 size quad, doesn’t have to have all of the sense and avoid tech, just a basic quad so you can get a sense of how to design, manufacture and tune to get a stable quad.  This will familiarize you with the concepts of building for efficiency - watts/ounce, stability, payloads, batteries etc..

are you an engineer?