Spark now, or later?


Recommended Posts

I’m located in Michigan and winter is upon us. I’m pondering if I should get a Spark now (to take advantage of Black Friday and holiday pricing) or to wait till spring in case DJI comes out with a version II ?  Either way I won’t fly till spring. Not sure what DJI’s plans are for the Spark?

Edited by Tcrooksy
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 5:16 PM, Tcrooksy said:

I’m located in Michigan and winter is upon us. I’m pondering if I should get a Spark now (to take advantage of Black Friday and holiday pricing) or to wait till spring in case DJI comes out with a version II ?  Either way I won’t fly till spring. Not sure what DJI’s plans are for the Spark?

You should buy it now. Get comfortable with it if you can. When it time you'll feel better when you do get to fly it. Just my take on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.