Tcrooksy

Spark now, or later?

I’m located in Michigan and winter is upon us. I’m pondering if I should get a Spark now (to take advantage of Black Friday and holiday pricing) or to wait till spring in case DJI comes out with a version II ?  Either way I won’t fly till spring. Not sure what DJI’s plans are for the Spark?

Edited by Tcrooksy

Never heard of version 2 and if it does come out it will be quite expensive. If I were you I will take advantage of the promotions.

• Like 1

Now would be good as I seen where Best Buy was giving a free controller when you buy the spark 

Edited by Troy Hayes
Bad typing

On 11/11/2018 at 5:16 PM, Tcrooksy said:

I’m located in Michigan and winter is upon us. I’m pondering if I should get a Spark now (to take advantage of Black Friday and holiday pricing) or to wait till spring in case DJI comes out with a version II ?  Either way I won’t fly till spring. Not sure what DJI’s plans are for the Spark?

You should buy it now. Get comfortable with it if you can. When it time you'll feel better when you do get to fly it. Just my take on it.