Zacc Dukowitz

ISO Releases Draft of First International Drone Standards for Public Comment

The International Standard Organization (ISO) recently shared their proposed International Standards for Drone Operations with the public.

These standards are a big deal because they will help create a global structure for the types of flying that constitute responsible drone use, which could in turn drive drone adoption more quickly and responsibly throughout the world.

Have you read the standards? Do you plan to comment? Check out our article on the ISO's standards, and chime in here to let us know what you think.

Zacc - I followed the links but was unable to find the standard that is out for comment. The links all said that each section is under development. Can you provide a direct link to the standard that was released to the public? Thanks.

I also followed the link and only seem to find pages where you can pay to purchase the documents, like here:

https://www.iso.org/standard/70853.html

I can't find anywhere that I can actually read what they have, or comment on it.

Can you clarify?

Thanks!