Sign in to follow this  
sunday

Nice to meet you! I'm a drone researcher, and I love to know your drone activities

Apologies for cross-postings.

Hi all, my name is Heesun kim (heesunkim@asu.edu) and I’m studying "the practices and challenges of drone users" as a research team member in the School of Arts, Media, and Engineering at Arizona State University.

Please consider taking a short survey(5-10 minute) about drone use and drone communities to help my research. And don’t worry, your responses to this survey are strictly confidential. Your answer will only be reported in the aggregate.

– Get started and take your chance to WIN one of two $10 gift card prizes! Thank you! 🙂

⬇️⬇️⬇️🚩[Start Survey] 🚩⬇️⬇️⬇️

I'm a retired military lifer. I retired as a master helicopter inspector at the naval air test center,  pax river md. I'm a brain injury survivor, I live on my farm between the Mississippi river and Rollingstone Minnesota.  I have just one drone now, a F181W with the holy stone name on it. I bought a FS-i6X so I only have to learn and use just one controller due to lack of skills.  I ordered a multi protocol plug and play and hope to be able to use my fs-i6x on my future choppers.  I worked on many helos for many years.  H-34'S to H-53 super sea stallion.  doing pretty good with my first quad.  fly safe Sir.