what a pity of The first flight

Some stories just break your heart on every level, like this tragic one. When I was doing aerial photography in the mountains, the battery suddenly ran out. What a terrible thing! 

• Then my friend recommended the following battery for backup https://www.gensace.de/

• Anybody heard of that? They are really offer a wide array of benefits, including compact size, greater capacity, and long runtime.

• I would be happy to recommend it here, They've been doing Christmas sales lately.

• Hope to have other used friends continue to share here.

RC battery.jpg

Edited by Eva Wei

That is a terrible thing.  What kind, size, and voltage is your drone?  

These are very good batteries, but no matter how good a battery your drone will still come down when you deplete the charge.  Did you monitor your battery during flight?  Do you balance charge your batteries?  Did it have a bad cell?  

There’s a lot of reasons for this to happen.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 12:34 AM, Av8Chuck said:

That is a terrible thing.  What kind, size, and voltage is your drone?  

These are very good batteries, but no matter how good a battery your drone will still come down when you deplete the charge.  Did you monitor your battery during flight?  Do you balance charge your batteries?  Did it have a bad cell?  

There’s a lot of reasons for this to happen.  

monitor battery during flight?  This is an interesting thing to discuss.It would be nice to have a smart battery that can adjust itself automatically.

• 1 month later...