Ryan

DJI Mavic Pro ($500), Nashville, TN

Hey everyone!  Selling my DJI Mavic Pro.  I'm the original owner and everything is in good shape.  Drone was purchased from B&H Photo on 2/17/17 and it's never crashed.  I own two Phantoms and rarely pull the Mavic out so I think it's time to part ways.

Includes:

• 3 Batteries
  • 9 propellor blades
  • ND filters for camera 
  • Remote
  • Charger

Interested. Taking Alan's Drone Pilot Ground School course, so am sorta relying on his endorsement. Do you have pictures of what is included? Do you have a log documenting usage? Is there a case, or what is the packaging? How would shipping work to 02050? Thanks... 

If easier, you can contact datainspectionservice@gmail.com

On 12/15/2018 at 1:14 PM, Jim B said:

Interested. Taking Alan's Drone Pilot Ground School course, so am sorta relying on his endorsement. Do you have pictures of what is included? Do you have a log documenting usage? Is there a case, or what is the packaging? How would shipping work to 02050? Thanks... 

If easier, you can contact datainspectionservice@gmail.com

Well, that is unfortunate (for me). I thought since I had responded first, I had first shot at it. I don't think that was the proper etiquette for an online sale.

21 hours ago, Jim B said:

I don't think that was the proper etiquette for an online sale.

Hi Jim — our forum wasn't the only place that this offer was posted.

4 hours ago, Alan Perlman said:

Hi Jim — our forum wasn't the only place that this offer was posted.

Hi Alan (and Ryan), Thanks for the information. It makes more sense now. And...as they say...there'll always be another drone (haha).

By the way, I'm really enjoying your course...very helpful. Will be sure to recommend to others.

Happy flying!