Rafael ruiz

Hello, my name is Rafael, I live in Puerto Rico and I am new to uas, currently studying to take the test for commercial license, I love photography and video scenery, looking forward to do both of them 

Hi Rafael,

Welcome to forum! I'm new here too and this is actually my first post as well, but I'm not new to drones or aviation. I'm based out of NY, but travel to Florida frequently. I haven't been to Puerto Rico yet, but I'm sure it has a lot of opportunities for beautiful shots.

I would recommend watching quite a few YouTube videos on test prep and make sure you know everything in the FAA WINGS UAS Course, review the principles of flight weight, and balance problems. You also really know how to read and interpret a sectional chart very well. You can get a lot of information for free via the internet, but you can also purchase online test pre questions or ground school software from this site. Flash cards are also available too. Best of luck, please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Christian

Peregrinus Solutions LLC

www.peregrinuss.com

Edited by Christian Peregrinuss.com