MRaff

The Airilo Connect Beta Program is Here!

Hi everyone!

The time is finally here!! We just opened up our beta program for Airilo Connect.

The next step is that you finally get to start using it. We are going to open this first test up to 20 videographers. If you have interest, please respond IMMEDIATELY because we are offering spots on a first come, first serve basis. Just respond to this post with anything that shows interest like "YES" or "I'm in!!" and fill out this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XG2XSG5

We can't wait to start working with all of you. Even if you end up not making the first 20 spots, we're opening more up quickly so don't worry.

Cheers,

Matt 

Hi @MRaff, would have been helpful to share Airilo is for new readers just seeing this thread for the first time.

Dug up this thread for you but feel free to add more context around what this Beta is all about and what your goals and expectations are for folks participating.

• Like 1

Hi @Alan Perlman. Thanks for digging up that thread! I just created a new topic that explains what Airilo Connect is and what we're looking for from our beta testers. Here's a link to it: 

Let me know if you have any feedback on it. Thanks! 

Matt 

On 1/16/2019 at 11:29 PM, MRaff said:

Hi everyone!

The time is finally here!! We just opened up our beta program for Airilo Connect.

The next step is that you finally get to start using it. We are going to open this first test up to 20 videographers. If you have interest, please respond IMMEDIATELY because we are offering spots on a first come, first serve basis. Just respond to this post with anything that shows interest like "YES" or "I'm in!!" and fill out this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XG2XSG5

We can't wait to start working with all of you. Even if you end up not making the first 20 spots, we're opening more up quickly so don't worry.

Cheers,

Matt 

HI Matt, 

Airilo Connect looks fantastic. I am in Scotland, so maybe not something I could use right now, but if you do look to expand drop me a line, tourism in Scotland is massive and on the rise, so rentals are on the increase. Cheers Mark.

Hi Mark. Thanks for checking it out! We're not in Scotland yet, but we'll definitely let you know if we expand. What features would you be most excited about?

@bluwolf

Hi Matt,

For me, the fact that I would be able to spend more time travelling and flying my drone and less time chasing payments and indeed chasing clients would increase my productivity no end. Bringing everything into one collaborative system is superb, will save me many days of mind-numbing admin!!! Matt, maybe I should sign up for the beta-program and dry test it?

That sounds great Mark. Shoot me an email at matt@airilo.com and we'll schedule a walkthrough of the beta program with you. Thanks!