MRaff

Beta testers needed for video sharing and billing tool

Hi everyone! I'm a videographer who specializes mainly in real estate videography. One of the problems I run into is sharing videos with clients and getting paid in a timely manner. It's a hassle emailing Youtube links to share videos with clients, sending Dropbox folders for them to download the video files and using Paypal to invoice clients, only to have to manually remind them if they are slow to pay.

This led my brother and I to develop a platform, through our company Airilo, that allows videographers to automatically share videos with clients after they upload them and allows clients to download the videos only after they have paid for them. With this software, we aim to provide a complete solution for client interaction, video delivery and billing, allowing videographers to focus on what they do best: providing stunning videos.

We just finished developing the software and are now looking for beta testers. In this round of beta testing, our beta testers will work with us to identify any bugs in the software as well as provide feedback on which features we will need to add to make Airilo Connect ready for market. If anyone would like to be a beta tester please fill out this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XG2XSG5

More information can be found on our website at: airilo.com/connect.

I'd love to hear if anyone else has had a similar problem.

• Like 1

this is the age old problem.  i do traditional video and i have a client right now who's at 30 days.  it's a fairly large job shot with a large jib in studio.  i'd be happy to try some software and give you feedback.  i usually take check or electronic transfers only.  what you probably need is better clients.  how much do you charge for drone videos of real estate?  i tried to get into that industry, but all the still guys seem to be doing drones so i gave up fairly quickly.  i wouldn't mind giving it a whirl, though.

We usually charge between $300 and $500 for a real estate video.

We would love to have you as a beta tester of our software. You can get started at www.airiloconnect.com. Here's a video that will explain how to set up your account: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViX1V8DSNJo

Let me know if you have any questions about Airilo Connect! @doodah