Av8Chuck

Commercial-Grade - Yuneec H520 - $2500

This drone has been flown less than 5 times, each in controlled testing environments. It is essentially brand new and has never been crashed or disassembled. Below is some of description information of the drone and camera from the manufacturer's website (more is available at the link below as well). Cash only please. 

The H520 is a hexacopter that has been developed for commercial use. The sUAS is the perfect solution for long flight times and a proven and robust technology in an all-in-one package. The H520 is built for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying, and mapping applications in addition to offering cinematic or broadcast-ready imaging payload systems. Even in high-wind environments, the Yuneec H520 sUAS system is able to hold position, allowing the solution to fly even when a manned inspection would be deemed unsafe. The H520 is designed with the inspection industry in mind with six-rotor systems that allow for stable, precise flight, long focal-length lenses that allow the sUAS to fly at greater distance from an object and data storage that may be shared instantly from the ST16S Ground Station or delivered directly in 4K/2K/HD video or 20Mp still images...(more info at https://shop.yuneec.com/eu/camera-drones/h520/h520-eu-version?c=6).

E90 CAMERA: (included)

20 MP 1-inch sensor and the latest H2 high speed image processing chip
4K resolution at 60 frames per second
Ideally suitable for professional film applications, 3D mapping/modeling and search and rescue
23 mm lens with low distortion
included lens adapter ring threaded to fit 40.5 mm standard ND filters
3-axis stabilized gimbal with a precision of +/- 0.02°

The H520 E90 bundle costs ~$3300 

00f0f_gzp4Cd2WceE_1200x900.jpg

00f0f_k5rqrsPyeJH_1200x900.jpg

00T0T_dECCmFrGrz2_1200x900.jpg

00n0n_b7OCUffmxJ2_1200x900.jpg

Purchased it to evaluate it for a project, it couldn’t lift as much as we’d hoped so we don’t have a need for it.

If it is still available I may be interested, however I’d like to discuss this system and the limits you found first.  Please reach out via email (kdauclair@gmail.com) with a subject   line “ Yuneec”, and we can arrange to discuss  during normal business hours (0900-1700). We are in the Pacific time zone.  Thanks.

Hi @Raptor-1, we’re in California. We fly Y6’s with Ardupilot that carry payloads of about five pounds.  We were curious if we scaled down to a Sony a6500 and a Gremsy T1 gimbal whether the H520 could carry it.  

We didn’t need to mount this to the drone to figure it out, we know the weight of the E90 and because this is an Ardupilot based flight controller we could check the logs to see what the real throttle curve was at hover to determine if it were possible. 

We didn’t test it much beyond that.  It appears to use QGroundControl as the  base station. If your familiar with PD4/Ardupilot and QGC you know this is a much more capable commercial system than DJI.  I don’t see any reason you couldn’t use MissionPlanner with it as well.  

I’m in meetings until about 2PM tomorrow, I’ll email my number if I get the chance and we can talk.  

Av8chuck - sorry we missed connecting.  Sounds like it may be light for my application.... as I also run my own design/builds using the Y6 plus my own octo configs as the basic platform frame and starting point.

however, I do like a great conversation as you never know where it may lead and the H520/E90 may be a combo I can work with.

i am traveling on Sunday but should be available most evenings and occasionally thru the day at the following:

please text before calling so that I know it’s ‘you’.

I’ll be in a remote area in the Mountain time zone with a client.  Reception is often spotty, but let’s do try and connect in this matter.

best

On 1/26/2019 at 7:40 PM, Av8Chuck said:

Purchased it to evaluate it for a project, it couldn’t lift as much as we’d hoped so we don’t have a need for it.

Hi, my name is Arthur.

i am interested in this drone, if it is available please  call me at 701-226-7399

thank you.