Robert Nix

Robert from South Carolina - New here at uavcoach

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I have a fascination with drones and have for a little while now! I’m nothing special on the sticks, but I find myself wanting to fly all the time. 

Ive had a Phantom 3 (standard, advanced and professional), Spark, and now a Phantom 4 Pro 2.0 and an Autel Evo. I’ve got my part 107 and trying to figure out a way to make money on the side, although I’m not very business savvy. 

I’m trying to break into the real estate market to gain exposure and a foot hold - I’d be interested in knowing how people are marketing themselves to get started, what kind of success they’re having, and anything else a newbie should know who wants to take an expensive hobby to the next level to earn at least a side income (if not a full income - I’ve always dreamed of working for myself but have never been able to. I’m 50 years old, by the way. 

Attached is a demo, a video I did for a local real estate agent, free to hopefully gain exposure. https://vimeo.com/308866097