Notice was given on December 20th, 2018 of all classes (including G) of airspace given over from the FAA to National Security Interests.    

What does this mean for the UAV pilot? 

Local jurisdictions, under the direction of the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Justice may, at their discretion, direct local officials to enforce laws.

Read and dissect the Notam.  Much of what UAV pilots do under Title 48 will now fall under Title 49.

Edited by teamplayer

https://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_8_3277.html  to see the exact TFR the op is referring to.

https://udds-faa.opendata.arcgis.com/pages/notam-8-3277 is a little easier to read.

Historically, and I have had this issue in the past flying full-scale aircraft, local law enforcement has no jurisdiction in the air.  You must be on the ground for it to be enforced.  Hypothetically, if you were to fly into a no-fly zone and the FAA was unaware, local law enforcement was not able to get involved as it wasn't their neighborhood if you will.  I would have to look up each and every title/CFR mentioned, but it sounds like this gives them the authority to enforce such things.  These areas would contain buildings of priority.  Schools, local government, prisons, courthouses, etc.  

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/49/40103  Pay attention to (B)(3), which addresses national security risks the administrator cannot identify.

The NOTAM also mentions 49 U.S.C. SECTIONS 44709 AND 46301, which is penalties and enforcement.  and 46307 is Violation of National Airspace Defense.

14 CFR PART 48 - REGISTRATION AND MARKING REQUIREMENTS FOR SMALL UNMANNED AIRCRAFT (§§ 48.1 - 48.205) and PART 49 - RECORDING OF AIRCRAFT TITLES AND SECURITY DOCUMENTS (§§ 49.1 - 49.63)  I'm confused with the Title 48 and 49 mentioned above.  Is this a 14 CFR?  48 and 49 USC?

I'm guessing because we are operating an aircraft/vehicle and have an FAA license, we are subject to rules and enforcement from this chapter.   I believe this just keeps them from having to rewrite the general rules penalties into every other title.  Airspace is airspace and a violation is a violation.  

This, to me, doesn't change the way we fly.  But it does address areas outside of airports that are of concern and need to be protected.

Or maybe I've had too much coffee and am completely off target?

I did not include the notam itself. Obviously, I did not write it!  :D

Title 49  governs regulations concerning Transportation, in any form. 

The Airspace is under the Jurisdiction of the Federal Government.  It doesn't matter if your standing in Antarctica, if it takes place in the U.S., it falls under U.S. jurisdiction.  Federalism, in all it's wonderful nuances, gives the superior authority to the Federal Government.  So, while Barney Fife may arrest you, the case still falls under Federal Regulation.  Still with me?