Sign in to follow this  
Zacc Dukowitz

Yuneec Rolls Out RTK Satellite Navigation for Their H520

Yuneec recently announced that their H520 hexacopter will now be available with an RTK (Real Time Kinematic) system, provided by the Swiss company Fixposition.

According to Yuneec, the RTK system will ensure maximum precision for mapping and inspections. The RTK integrated satellite navigation allows for centimeter-precise positioning, with accurate recurring images and faster 3D mapping. This increased reliability will benefit drone operators flying in tricky GPS conditions, such as in cities or canyons.

Read today's article to learn more about the H520's new RTK system, and how it helps Yuneec in the fight to maintain their position in the market as a cost-effective professional drone.

Are you excited about the release of the H520 RTK system? Share your thoughts here in this thread.

I am very interested in the H520/RTK. I have been thinking about getting the DJI Inspire 2/RTK and would like to compare the two drones. I would appreciate any information that you care to share.