Dronecity

Contixo f18 repair. I'm stuck like chuck.

Okay so I have a contixo f18 .really great drone the only thing is I get too confident long story short, I was doing a Night Flight and hit a power line made the Drone flip and land in the road there was a little damage the body was a little bent and motor A in the back was damaged. So they got a new shell and a new motor. Put it all together and that back motor still does not work so I got another motor thinking that I just had a bad motor but I'm getting the same thing all other Motors work the GPS works I can calibrate the Drone. the connection between that motor and the Bord are good. I'm just stumped I don't know where to go from here if I could get some advice or some help some ideas kind a point me in the right direction it would be really appreciated I've been into drones for a few years now my wife got me a drone for Christmas and I lost the Drone it flew away on me so I started buying and selling drones to buy more drones for myself I can do repairs like fixing Motors and stuff like that but this is a little beyond my scope of knowledge anyway thank you

@Dronecity if I understand correctly you have one motor that does not spin up. You have replaced that motor twice but it still does not work. If that's the case maybe its the ESC that drives that motor that failed, possibly burning out when the motor was damaged in the crash. You could always remove one of the working ESCs and move it to that position to check. 

Edited by Spitfire76