Matt Paul

Anyone offer a 1 day crash course for the part 107 exam in FL??

I was wondering if THERE is someone in the Tampabay area that holds some sort of 8 hr crash course for the part 107 exam.

If anyone has heard of such a thing, please let me know your thoughts? I will most likely will be to drone school through Remote Pilot 101 since they have a really good success rate. 

For some odd reason, if you fail, they will totally pay for you again to retake the test until you pass the part 107 exam. Also, if anyone has used this company before would like to hear your thoughts? 

Edited by Matt Paul

I guess my thoughts would be do you really trust a company that offers a “Crash” Part 107 coarse!?  

Just a thought..

Hehe, came here to post that same comment, @Av8Chuck.

@Matt Paul — would love you to consider our program at https://dronepilotgroundschool.com. You can use the code FLY50 for $50 off. We've helped over 15,000 people get through the certification process and have some great bonus lessons and real-world application teaching you won't find in any other online Part 107 test prep course. If you don't pass your exam, we'll pay for it as well. We also have a 30-day money-back guarantee if you hop in and realize our teaching methodology isn't a good fit. Most students take about 10-15 hours to get through the course...while most spread that out over 1-2 weeks, we do have some students who cram over a period of 1-2 days if that's what your schedule demands.

Happy to answer any specific questions you have about the certification process or our program. My email is alan@uavcoach.com

• Like 1

I just hit the EASY button when I used the  https://dronepilotgroundschool.com./ The curriculum was straight forward and enjoyable to work through. I passed the test a week after enrolling and had not started before that. I could see someone using this well designed course to study for and pass the test in one day. The great part is that they can use it as a resource for years to come because I doubt if you passed the test in a hurry you will be well prepared to be much of a professional. It does often seem true that if profit is your motive, emptiness your soul.

Edited by OVERSEARTH
  • Like 1

Gold Seal is not a crash course but it is a top-rated online training. There are also drone retail store ins South Florida that offer flight classes.