Sign in to follow this  
David Wills

Introduction

I am fully retired military (USCG) and I want learn proper drone operations for future business ventures. I live in Palm Bay, FL and hope to provide drone aerial photography to my county an/or city. I am hoping to purchase a Mavic Air or Parrot Anafi. The services I hope to provide, are road improvements, Culvert drainage installations and real estate support inspections. I am considerably experience in still photography  evidence collection.

I am hoping this forum will guide me proper drone operations and any test examination I need to prepare for.

I used and still have a Nikon D40 50mm and 200mm  telephoto lens.  I was Foreign freight vessel inspector and a  FL Dept. Child and Family investigator.

The reason for my question was simply to learn what you consider “professional,” if you would have answered with a cell phone or GoPro - well you get the picture...

the drones you listed are more in the Cell Phone, GoPro category of professionalism.  It depends on what problems your solving for whom.  Neither have good quality cameras.

definatley a place to start but it can be difficult moving up the food chain with those drones.