2018-2019 Drone Reel "Hollywood to the Gulf"

Hey UAV Coach Community,

I just released my reel. For the past year, I have been very fortunate to work on some incredibly cool and unique projects. From Hollywood to the Gulf of Mexico, this reel represents what an incredible year I was able to experience.  For all those looking to make a career in the drone industry, I hope this reel proves that it is more than possible. Special thanks to the team at uavcoach.com. Let me know what you all think.

Also please subscribe to the channel as I provide a lot of valuable information to aspiring drone pilots. 

• Like 1

Philip,

Wow, your reel, and your website, look amazing!  Your photography shows the love you have for your city - you make New Orleans really shine!  And the Real Estate and construction shots demonstrate the capabilities of drone photography.  Your website is an example of what can be achieved, and what a perfect website for your drone business should look like.  I am impressed, instructed and a bit humbled - awesome!

On 2/23/2019 at 11:53 PM, OVERSEARTH said:

That looks like a fun and interesting year. 

@OVERSEARTH it really was! One of the best benefits of the drone industry is just how unpredictable it can be. You just really have no idea where it can take you from day-to-day. While it takes a lot of hard work to get there, it makes it well worth it in the end!

On 2/25/2019 at 9:54 AM, dnedzel said:

Philip,

Wow, your reel, and your website, look amazing!  Your photography shows the love you have for your city - you make New Orleans really shine!  And the Real Estate and construction shots demonstrate the capabilities of drone photography.  Your website is an example of what can be achieved, and what a perfect website for your drone business should look like.  I am impressed, instructed and a bit humbled - awesome!

@dnedzel Thank you so much for your kind words! If you have any work now or in the future I would love to see them. 

Best,

• Like 1

You bet, I tried to post my favorite underwater photo but there seems to be a restriction for me; maybe cause I'm a new guy?

HAHA, oops! I thought that was written to me and from a post where I complimented another members underwater photo, sorry. 

Edited by OVERSEARTH
  • Like 1