Hi everyone! I am an architecture graduate currently working in Construction management. I passed the written exam for my FAA Remote Pilot License and am really dedicated to breaking into the drone industry as a career. My goal is to become a photographer/videographer with my Mavic 2 Pro. I'm naturally interested in providing services for architecture firms or construction companies given my education and occupation background but, I am very interested in getting into Real Estate and  Inspections also. I've done research to find the proper training and programs needed for mapping/3D modelings such as Pix4D and Drone Deploy, however, I soon found some of these services will require a Surveyor's license or license Surveyor to sign off. I am now confused, I see many drone operators providing these mapping and 3d model services but, am not sure if these they are licensed, surveyor. Am I missing something here? Can someone please clarify this for me? I want to provide my construction company stitched mapping and 3d model services but, don't want to put my company or my self at risk when I do not have a surveyors license. Also, please provide some insight on real estate or inspection work if you are knowledgeable or experienced in this type of work. Thank you so much for taking the time to read me questions.