doodah

taking the test today. who's got solid advice???

I didn't bother with any classes.  i did study a lot.  hopefully i got this, but if anyone has a suggestion, please put it up asap.

thanks in advance.

Take a minute and look over the entire supplemental chart, get familiar with it first; why not? 

Please let me know how that might benefit you?

Please come back and let me know if it did benefit you and how?

Make sure you take a light snack and a drink in case like me you end up hungry at a little airport in the middle of nowhere.

Do not stop and take a picture of a wolf way out in the middle of a field with a 600 mm Sony just to realize someone had tricked you.

Don't second guess yourself, unless you are right.

cool and thanks.  do you have a link to a good one?  i downloaded charlotte since that's my area.  lat and longitude on the test?

Read ALL the answers thoroughly there are some that LOOK like the right answer but are JUST off.

Bring Glasses or a magnifier, the charts can be is smaller font on some computer screens.

Relax and have a good breakfast.

Get there early, there is paperwork.

Don't forget ID

Don't be intimidated by the test process, it is not much different than your studies.

1 hour ago, doodah said:

cool and thanks.  do you have a link to a good one?  i downloaded charlotte since that's my area.  lat and longitude on the test?

I am referring to the one they give you to answer questions from during the test.