9 hours ago, Jacques the newbee said:

This is my first time on a forum webpage. Not to sure how to get around a forum site can anybody tell me if there is a tutorial support for this web page

I don't recall seeing any tutorial on using this forum. So in a nutshell....

Once you select "community" in the top menu it will show the different categories that @Alan Perlman setup. If you "START NEW TOPIC" from here it will ask you which category to post it in. Alternatively you can first select the category and then "START NEW TOPIC" to post in that category. In the post screen enter a title, tags and text. You can add files to the body of the post but there is a limit on the file size but I don't recall what it was but it will let you know if you exceed it. For videos its better to just add the URL. The quote button will add that post to your reply which is what I did above. This is useful if you are replying to a specific post and not the previous one. The bottom left has a "notify me of replies" and if you select this it will send you and email notification when someone adds to that thread of posts. Once you have created a post or submitted a reply to a post you have a certain time to edit it but after that timeout you can not edit or delete it. I use the top right "unread" a lot as it does just that and displays all unread posts in all categories. 

Hope this helps

Richard

Edited by Spitfire76
  • Thanks 1

@Jacques the newbee glad it helps. I forgot to mention that the heart icon at the bottom right allows you to express how you feel about the post - like, sad, confused, haha or thanks.

Edited by Spitfire76