Ryan

Phantom 4 Pro ($900)

I own a Phantom 4 Pro+ and bought this one from DJI refurbished as a backup.  I ended up only flying it once and never even unwrapped the blades, controller and battery that came with it.  It’s in perfect condition like brand new.  

I purchased it in May 2018 for $1200 from DJI and would like to sell it for $900.  This is not the Pro+ with a built-in screen so you will need an iPad or tablet to use with the remote when flying.

4.8.19 Drone Photos-4675.jpg

4.8.19 Drone Photos-4687.jpg

Ahhh, great system and a great deal.

Thanks for posting, @Ryan. Hope you're doing well. Had breakfast at Thistle Farms this morning and your name came up in conversation!

Alan

Ryan, I have been looking for a backup to the P4Pro I have.  Can you PM me at sam@adairsecurity.com to arrange payment and shipping. 

Thanks!

Sam

@alan it's still for sale!  Didn't realize there were messages on here.  Following up now and will close after it sells.  Thanks!