Air One

Q5004K camera Question

I have noticed lately on by Q5004K the camera which is the one listed below, it is very slow to move when I am toggling the switch to adjust the angle it may be pointing straight forward and I move it either fast or slow to point more downward and there is now a long pause before moving, have any of you had this issue or know what may be causing it and if so what is the fix. I will be calling Yuneec to see what they say as well.

thanks
dean

CGO3 4K 3-axis Gimbal Camera

I'd call Yuneec support. I recall the pan being pretty slow on my Typhoon G when I was flying it last year, but that was the default setting, and I personally enjoyed having the speed so slow.

I talked to Yuneec and they advised there is an issue at times with the WiFi connection that may cause that, they also mentioned that on the new H it is re designed to be more sensitive, I would much rather it be quick to move.  

• Like 1

Another camera question on the CG03, I have noticed that on some of my videos it switches to a green screen for a second and some of the videos are coming out shaking, is this human error with incorrect camera settings or something else.

Curious to hear what others have there camera settings at for their best photos and videos????